Hi, my name is Yomaira
Healthy Lifestyle and Total Wellbeing
I help you find a way of living that lowers the risk of being seriously ill or dying early. I work with you and other professionals in planning strategies to change those factors that only you can reduce or control to become healthier. Maintaining healthy habits like eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, keeping a healthy body weight, avoid smoking, and not drinking too much alcohol is a good start to improve overall life expectancy and reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer.
WHEN YOU NEED A COACH
- I have poor eating habits, weight problems, and I am inactive.
- I need help in integrating my lifestyle, work, and choices.
- I want to be better, but I have trouble doing it alone.
- I have problems reducing my health risks.
- I want to initiate a healthier eating pattern.
- I want to improve my physical conditions.
- I want to change for good.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A MENTOR
- Health Prevention strategies
- Feeding Plans and Dietary guides
- Restrictions Management
- Personalized Exercise Routines
- Change Management
- Permanent Support
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO EAT DURING THE PANDEMIC?
START WITH AN ONLINE CONSULTATION
Talk with Coach Miranda about your situation
to find ways for improvement and to implement changes to be safe.
Please, book your appointment to allow us to help you to do your best.
WELLNESS COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION
The starting point!
Accurately evaluate your lifestyle, fitness, eating behaviors, wellness dimensions, health, and nutrition condition using questionaries and self-test from the safety and comfort of your home to identify modifiable risk factors that are under your control. Then, define your commitment to change to be healthy. We help you to set up an action plan to improve your wellbeing. There are three weeks of coaching support and methodology to know your body, how to use your equipment, and the results’ interpretation.
COACHING WELLNESS PLANS
The next step to take control of your health, nutrition, and wellness risk factors is implementing a plan to reach your targets related to your wellbeing, healthy lifestyles, diet, and exercise. All plans include support, training, and a methodology to perform your fitness routines, eating healthy meals, modify unhealthy behaviors, overcome obstacles, developing skills, and monitoring your progress. Before you buy this service, discuss with your coach the number of sessions that fit your needs to achieve your targets.
My Upcoming Events
10 KEYS FOR HEALTHY EATING IN TIMES OF CRISIS
A FREE webinar
Evaluate your family’s nutrition needs.
Improve the quality of your family diet
Increase antioxidants foods
Keep your family healthy.
Following these ten keys:
- Never skip breakfast
- Enjoy your food but eat what you need.
- Plan your meals for two weeks ahead
- Practice your portion size for each member of your family.
- Make the correct meal distribution.
- Eat three meals and one or two healthy snacks.
- Remove all visible fat from food before you cook it.
- Keep your food supply right.
- Keep your food safe.
- Drink plenty of water.